I can’t believe it’s August! Where has the year gone? I know I’m a little late but I just wanted to share with you how I plan to spend the rest of my year!
- Start a blog! – If you are reading this, then I have as Kayln Nicholson says “Felt the fear and did it anyways” Woohoo!
- Change up my hair- I just recently chopped off a good bit of my hair off! Loved it, cried, tried to hide, and then embraced it all in one day!
- Get a henna tattoo- I have had this item on my bucket list for quite a time now and finally did it. I got the the symbol of balance on my right shoulder blade.
- Learn a new language- I am fluent in both English and Spanish and I am taking steps to learning French.
- Find a new hobby- Does this count? Hahaha!
- Try new food- So far I have tried eel and I loved it!
- Read “You are a Badass” by Jen Sincero- I read half the book and then listened to the audiobook for the other half. Eyeopener! It is a must read!
- Become a morning person- I used to growl at waking up before 9 a.m. but I have started waking up around 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. and it’s an amazing game changer. P.S. That means more time to drink more coffee!
- Listen to more TedTalks-TedTalks can be easily found on YouTube and they make it so easy to learn alot on different topics.
- Enjoy the little things more- Between work, school, family, and now this lovely blog, it is so easy for me to forget and smell the roses both the metaphorical and the litteral ones.
- Be a tourist in my own town- As a local and a creature of habbit I have certain spots in town that I go back to time after time and there are others that are labeled out tourist spots. I want to see what it is about these spots that make people travel from around the country to visit.
- Go to beach more- I am an island girl who doesn’t go to the beach as much as she would like.
- Volunteer more!- I have been so busy with ,y school work and my job that I have not been volunteering as much as I would like.
- Visit my best friends in New York!- My second family/best friends moved to New York and I am missing them like crazy.
- Actually do some of the DIYs that I have Pinned on my Board- If you want me to share my board, just let me know in the comments section.
- Get more organized!- I really need to declutter my home and get myself organized. I want to get my house organized so I can work the most effectively.
- Catch up on my reading list- I quite a bit of books on my to-read list. I will be posting a blog to share with y’all.
So tell me, what are some things that you want to do in 2017 and have you done any of them yet? I can’t wait to hear from y’all soon!